[Gpdd] misc ~Thank You

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 20 18:18:51 EDT 2006

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to write me a note about Mouse.  It makes me so happy to know that the poor little piggy who came to me without even a name ended up having friends all over the world who loved and cared for her!  Mouse may no longer be with us, but her spirit is well represented by the wonderful GPDD community.   Your  acknowledgment of her life has shown  there are lots of kindred spirits out there, ready to help the Mouses of the world.
--
I'm saving all your letters in my scrapbook with pictures of the Mouse, so I can always remember how special she was, and you all are.
  Judi, the Haypile Honeys, and the    Baggins Boys