[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Pepi

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Sep 20 20:31:19 EDT 2006

Ali, Marcel and Bertie, please accept our condolences on Pepi's
passing.  Yes, although it is so hard to say goodbye to these special
beings, we have to say that her attaining the age of 7 years, 11 months is
definitely wonderful.  She was so lucky that she had you to give her such a
happy life and to take such good care of her, especially in her final
months.  We know that Pepi appreciated your dedication and your love, and
we have no doubt that she enjoyed every moment of her laptime with you.  It
does sound as though she simply fell asleep one night and woke up at the
Bridge, young and healthy once more.

How great to hear that you rescued Marcel and Bertie.  They are very
handsome.  Bertie's face and fur make us think of our sweet Bridge piggie,
Joey.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday