[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Mouse

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 03:57:31 EDT 2006

Judi

The Dolly Mixtures and I just want to express our sincere condolences on  the
passing of your precious little fighter, Mouse, to The Rainbow  Bridge. It
sounds as though she had a tough little life, and we are just so  pleased that
she found you, so that she could enjoy some happiness and that oh  so important
feeling of knowing she was loved before she moved on. Thank you so  much for
rescuing her and giving her a chance. Sometimes these little guys are  just
too fragile, or maybe that should be just too precious, to last long in our
world. She is at peace now, and popcorning, fully-furred, in that luscious
meadow alongside Skunky and Corky and all the other treasured little souls that
have gone on before us.

Rest in Peace, little Mouse

Debbie and the 16 Dolly Mixtures