[Gpdd] [SILLY] Roll call

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Fri Sep 22 11:39:36 EDT 2006

Sorry to be late reporting for duty; in addition to losing my dear little
Vernon piggy, my Mum has been (and still is) very ill...  Apologies for
not posting lately.

So, the current position is:

Masters:

Bess (coming up to 4 years old)
Pearl (coming up to 4 years old)
  Bess and Pearl are sisters from the same litter, and were given a home
  as their piggy mummy and her friend had been bought for a little
  girl...and both piggies were pregnant, so we had all six babies!
Patchouli (age 6 years old) from Guildford Rabbit Rescue this June
Elliott (age about 16 months) from the RSPCA this March
Miles (age about 14 months) from the RSPCA this March
William (age about 14 months) from the RSPCA this March

And remembering fondly past piggies:
Vernon
Adrian
Felicity
Adam
Maxwell
Gregory
Russell
Dominic
Sandy
Ben
Penny
Tessa

Main slave to the above: Kay (also known as "Little Mum")
additional slave: Kay's Mum, Joan (also known as "Big Mum")

Location: North London, England
Email: kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk

I think the roll call is a great idea!

Best wishes to all piggies and slaves