[Gpdd] [GPDD] Silly - Roll Call

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 16:22:58 EDT 2006

Please add the Okie Piggies to the roster. Excuse our
  tardiness, it takes a good while to count these piggies,
  especially when they won't hold still!
  (Some of you may have been the 'last on the bandwagon',
  but at least you made it! We're following behind!)

  We are in NE Oklahoma, near Tulsa. One full-time
  slave (me) and some part-time hands (Brittany, Destiny,
  Robert, Jordan, Adam, Andrew & April). They mostly take
  turns helping when we load up and hit the road to the cavy
  shows, from Texas to Illinois, Arkansas to Missouri.

  Senior Masters/Mistresses:
  Snowy & CocoPuff (both 3+)
  Buzzerre (2+), mother to Bullett (2), Sheena (9 mos),
  Buster Browne (2) Coronet boy,from Sperry,OK,
  Potsy(2), Mac da Roanie (2) - both from Illinois;
  The Red Heads- (including red roans*)
  Ginger, R.J., Rusty & Conan (1+),
  Meg* & Roanie Stripe (1), Mac da Roanie & Bonnie's babies;
  Eric the Red, Mr. Skelton & Lucy (4 mos);
  and Mr. Nelson (the Red Headed Stranger from Enid);
  The Black Girls from Texas-
  Belle (1) and Fifi, Bitsy and Teeny (2 mos);
  The "Boys from Peru" - Moose & Jasper (2) ;
  Bentley (2) from Texas, and Dude (2) from Missouri.
  The "Fancy Girls"- Honey Bunch (5 mos) the Coronet
  girl from Ark; Lola (aka Wild Child) (5 mos) the B/W
  Peruvian girl from Ark; and Lollie Pig (aka Dust Bunny),
  (3 mos) the Peruvian girl from Houston.

  whew!

  Remembering always our dear ones waiting at the Bridge -
  Primoz, Lil Whisper, Hotshot, Lil' Whistle, Rosie,
  Lady Bugg, Bonnie and Sylvan.

  Susi & the Okie Piggies of Cavy Lodge

Susi Eastin
  The Okie Piggies of Cavy Lodge