[Gpdd] silly roll call

family.duffy at virgin.net family.duffy at virgin.net
Sat Sep 23 18:25:54 EDT 2006

I have been a keen reader of the digest for a few months now, but I've never posted anything on it before. My 14 piggies would be very disappointed if they weren't included in the roll call. Two of them were Peter Gurney's. I wish I had met Peter. He made me feel like it was OK to middle-aged and crazy about guinea pigs!!Slave - me (Stefanie)Masters - Budweiser, Frascati, Orinoco, Scampi, Chutney, Bandit, Noodle, Truffle, Mickey, Espresso, Cappuccino, Squash, Pawpaw and Muffin.We all live in Surrey, England.