[Gpdd] Announcement: Patch has gone to the Bridge

Leila Baldridge keegsmom at cablelynx.com
Sun Sep 24 08:48:27 EDT 2006

My dear little Patch was diagnosed with a lung tumor last month. I knew she did not have much time, but she seemed to be holding her own and in no pain--just very tired. For the first time last night she did not want her veggies. I picked her up and knew she was ready to go. She passed very peacefully as I held her. I had hoped we had a little more time together, but I am so thankful to have known and loved this gentle little little soul. I know she is reunited with her sisters PJ and Bryn, and they are all playing and popcorning in that happy place where piggies never grow old.
Please include Patch, as well as Bryn and PJ, in the roll call as my Bridge Piggies.

Leila and the Five Sad Little Pigs