[Gpdd] Silly: Roll call

marielles at earthlink.net marielles at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 24 14:55:07 EDT 2006

Hello All,

I'm catching up on old digests - all my gang send their condolences to
piggies and slaves who have lost loved ones recently.

We wanted to make sure we were accounted for on Birdie's roll call!  What a
great idea!

GPs:

-          Schocki (male, about 3 years old - quite large brown brindle
abby, well over 3 lbs! - very good natured)

-          Widget (male, about 3 years old - beautiful long-haired white
piggie with 2 black patches - the trouble-maker)

-          Trudy (female, about 2 years old - petite brown brindle
shorthaired piggie - drama queen with poor vision and a big personality)

Windex, our first GP, went to the Bridge a year ago July - she was one of
the most amazing creatures we've ever met.

Rabbits:  Mister Big, Jackie, Rhumba, Wolfgang, Farrah, Garbanzo

Also:  Rosario the Conure

Slaves:  Marielle and Russell

We're in North Hollywood, California.

Cheers,