[Gpdd] [CARE] Shampoo

Cheryl Cline cherylcline at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 18:09:52 EDT 2006

Hello Denise and Tribbles, and all other piggies and slaves,

I have a black long-haired Peruvian piggie named Alex, who has long
smooth hair with a center part like you described.  When Alex had a
problem with mites a few months back, I consulted Peter Gurney's
website, which recommended human anti-dandruff shampoo.  He claimed
that it is perfectly safe for piggies.  I wound up getting Head &
Shoulders Intensive Treatment, which contains selenium sulfide.
Together with a neem oil spray, Alex completely recovered from his
mites.  However, I still use the shampoo on him as he seems to have a
sort of mild black dandruff.  Alex's previous slave had given me Bunny
Bath shampoo to use on him, and I think you can get that at most pet
stores.  Until the mite outbreak, I had been using the Bunny Bath.

As far as I can tell, Alex has had no problems with the Head &
Shoulders shampoo.

Best wishes to all piggies and slaves,
Cheryl, Alex & J.B.