[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Nose infection

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Sep 24 19:50:25 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,
I would like some advice for Duke please.  When he had his teeth trimmed
he was diagnosed with a nose infection, the area is a little crusty but
worse is that he rubs it and makes it bleed, then he cries.  I was
advised to use his medicated shampoo (Malaseb) watered down and gently
wiped on the area, i've been doing this for just over a week and so far
no real improvement. Has anyone else had this problem i really would
like some alternative to this as he really squeals when i try to wipe
the area, it must be so sensitive and often i find spots of blood on the
cotton wipes. Other than this tho he has now finally begun eating his
dutch carrots again and more solid foods (not just leafy things) so has
gained 34 grams, he now weighs in at 954 grams. I can't give him fruit
other than apple or canteloupe as it would sting his little nose area so
hints for foods would be good too. Thanks again for your past help.

Glynis grandma slave to Duke (pigs rule!!)