[Gpdd] HEALTH: WHEE WHEEEEK FOR BISCUITS !!!!!

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Mon Sep 25 15:00:57 EDT 2006

wHEEEEEk   a    minute,  Slaves !!!

California Cookie and me want to tell all slaves that we LOVE our "biscuits" or whatever you call 'em. Mom gives 'em to us once in a while when whee've been especially good, or (whee thinks, especially cute). Here's the ones we wheek for ---

Apple Studels (which have a too-cute illustration of a furry in a chef's hat taking a crunchie out of the "AnimaLoven). They are made of whole wheat flour, corn flour, dehydrated cabbage, dehydrated alfalfa, dehydrated parsley, dehydrated spinach, dehydrated kale dehydrated green beans, dehydrated apple, vegetable oil, salt and water. They're made in Holland and come in a bright yellow box.

We also love: Raviolos!!! Wheat, corn, glucose, dehydrated kale, dehydr carrots, rape seed oil, alfalfa meal and socium choloride. in a green and blue box. They are made in Germany.

Mom gets them at PetCo. and whee wom't let her stop getting them for us. Whee're extra good and sometime we get them. They're extra super hard and crunchy and whee loves to eat 'em for snacks.

And hello from me, Little Bear. I was born in Clearlake, CA and I live with Cookie in San Rafael and Lake Elsinore, CA.

Bye now and happy wheeks from

Little Bear and CA Cookie