[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Diego

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Sep 25 18:41:44 EDT 2006

Richard, we are so very sorry to hear of Diego's passing.  It does sound as
though his passing was related to the tumors that had been removed. Please
let us know, if you don't mind, what the vet says.  It is so sad that he
fell asleep at the animal hospital and never woke up; however, he obviously
traveled to the Bridge in great peace.  Thank you for sharing some of your
memories of him.  We enjoyed hearing of his combination of shyness,
curiosity, and expressiveness.  The name you picked for him was perfect,
too.  Please know that Diego knew how much you cherished him and what a
lucky boy he was, and please accept our condolences.  (P.S.  What a
handsome piggie he was -- beautiful coloration.)

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday