[Gpdd] SILLY : Roll Call

Tiffany Genyk tweety2213 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:02:34 EDT 2006

Hi there,
I tried sending this message a few days ago but it came to me. So, I will
try again....

I am usually just a lurker and enjoy reading everyone's emails. They are so
interesting and informative.
I just wanted to say that I have 2 piggers(or should I say masters!!)
hahaha,  and they are...drum roll please.....Snooko and Cuddles. They are
from Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba, Canada.
So there you have it.

Thanks for letting me add them to the list!

The 2 heads of the household and their slave Tiffany(me)