[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Patch

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Sep 25 19:15:40 EDT 2006

Leila and the Five Sad Little Pigs, we remember when Patch was diagnosed
with a lung tumor, and we are so saddened to hear that she has traveled on
to the Bridge.  It is good, though, that she was not in pain and that her
appetite was good until the last.  We are glad, too, that you were able to
hold her as she peacefully journed to the other side.  We know that you
were a great comfort to her and that she took memories of your love with
her.  Patch was so lucky to be a member of your family, and we have no
doubt she was met at the Bridge by her sisters PJ and Bryn as well as many
new friends.  Please accept our condolences on your loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday