[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Congratulations Midnight

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Sep 25 20:09:13 EDT 2006

Yo Midnight, dude you rock man (Duke stop mucking around, say it
nicely). We'd all like to wish Midnight congratulations on you winning
the contest. PIGS RULE!!! Of course now we'll just have to see the
pictures of the handsome young fella that won, please Rick make sure you
post them for us somewhere. Well done slaves you must be so proud of
Midnight. Gosh between him and Leah's piggies we've got movie stars on
the gpdd!!! Take care have a great week, sending piggie kisses.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully