[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Patch

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 04:02:05 EDT 2006

Leila, and the Five Sad Little Pigs

Sorry to be a little late, but we have been offline for a while. The 16
Dolly Mixtures and I just wanted to express our sincere condolences on the
passing of your precious Patch to the Rainbow Bridge. It is scary when one is  told
ones piggie has a terminal condition, and we are so very glad you were able
to be with her when she passed away. As you say, she is now reunited with her
sisters, and free from pain.

May it be of some comfort to you that a herd and slave across the ocean in
France share your grief and empathise.

Debbie and the 16 Dolly Mixtures