[Gpdd] MISC: Pine Bedding

Rachel H rmhenise at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 13:04:17 EDT 2006

I adopted two girls from a rescue group and the lady whom i adopted them from said that she uses pine bedding, so i decided to use it also since they are already used to it.  I think i am allergic to it though....everytime i clean it out my nose just puffs up....do you guys have any suggestions to what else i could use? is it really necessary to use bedding or can i get away with just newspaper? it just seems when i have the bedding that the mess spreads everywhere and when i dont use it they just go to the bathroom in certain areas...please let me know what you all think, thanks

  rachel