[Gpdd] MISC: Pine Bedding

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 28 13:50:48 EDT 2006

Dear Rachel

For bedding I use newspapers and have blankets over the top of that.  In one
corner of the run I have hay.  The blankets make for easy cleaning as you
can just pick them up and shake them out into a bin.  Then just pop the
blankets in the wash.  The only major problem with using newspaper alone is
that they stink of the ink they are printed with and I worried about my pigs
being right up close to that smell and it making them feel sick from
constantly breathing it in.

Carole