[Gpdd] Rainbowbridge, Gregory the Cat

Mary Alice Heath maryscarlett at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 20:03:31 EDT 2006

Dear  Sweet Fellow Slaves,

  I want to thank everyone for all the condolences for Gregory, all the posts and personal e-mails have really helped me. Little Gregory had adopted me last November when he found his way to my home. He didn't know he was supposed think of the piggies as prey. They were all like brothers and sisters to him. I replied in personal e-mails that a repairman at my apt. asked me to take in a new piggy, so of course I am. If "he" is a male he will be christened Gregory. I wil keep you updated. Thanks for all your lovely words.
  Mary Alice slave to 17

Love a Guinea Pig!