[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Gregory

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Sep 28 21:18:51 EDT 2006

Mary Alice thankyou for your wonderful advice, we've started the
treatment, much to Duke's digust and i'm hoping to see improvement by
mid next week.  We were very sad to hear that the piggies have lost
their friend Gregory, what a darling that he like to help with the feed
time. It sounds as if he was being a daddy slave to them also. He will
have lots of piggies to take care of at the Bridge we hope he takes care
of our Sully also. Lots and lots of piggie kisses and cuddles and a hug
to help you too.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully