[Gpdd] [MISC] Wishes to piggies

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Sep 28 21:38:08 EDT 2006

Heather we are very pleased that Seussy is recovered, it was great to
hear from you with such good news!!!  Send him lots of kisses on that
cute nose and ears. Glad to hear that he's causing havoc in the pen
again with his mate Hamlet, can just imagine what they'd get up to :o)
he he he

Ginger that song was perfect for piggies, you're so talented. I've
enjoyed your poems too, but the song just tops the list!!!

Katy i'm glad the lumps a cyst, but am terribly sorry that she's also
got other problems. We will keep her in our prayers. I'm sure you'll
treat her well and spoilt her.  We are glad that she's got her friends
Becky and Shelly to keep her company and keep her spirits up. Lots of
piggie kisses and cuddles to help her.

Wow glad to hear HRH Prince Biscuit is all better now. Fancy getting the
kennel cough, never heard that could be transferred to our furbabies,
gosh you learn something new everyday.  He must be so busy with the new
princes and princess, how are they all? In Australia we call them Guide
Dogs, we as a family donate to their association as they do such a
wonderful job. One day we'd like to be puppy walkers, but am unable to
be home for long enough periods during the day as i work, maybe in the
future. Love and piggie kisses to all the Royal Family.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully