[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc - Flying Hammies

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 17:44:44 EDT 2006

How sad!  Some poor little austrie hammie is lost in this plane!
  Let's all say a prayer for our little cousin, that he isn't too
  frightened, and that he is soon found safely and returned
  to his person.  Poor little guy!  I can understand the person
  wanting to take his little buddy with him, but look where it
  got them!
  http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/austria_flying_hamster
  I must say, tho, the gp's of the world may well be in awe . . .
  Susi & the Grounded OP's