[Gpdd] Misc: Molly

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 12:50:33 EDT 2006

Hi Jaime.  I think you're absolutely right about Molly feeling much safer now and not having to worry about "exposing" herself to "predators".  The Lady Bug used to be the same way and even had her own little "potty" she would use.  About a year after I got her she stopped using her "potty" and now goes in the pigloo and by her food.  I suspect she's just lazy and can't be bothered anymore.  Who knows what goes through little gp minds?  I think the only time we have to worry is when they don''t go at all.  It's good to hear that the precious Lucy is doing so well.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug