[Gpdd] [CARE]re bedding and behavior

Kathy kathma25 at psouth.net
Sat Sep 30 14:55:34 EDT 2006

I want to switch to fleece. I am thinking of putting newspaper then diapers
underneath it. I am using aspen. I have found it cheaper at Walmart, but I
am really tired of buying it every other wheek.  I was going to compost it
with worms, but they had to go. DH and I could not stand the fruit flies. He
also was bothered by the smell even when it was covered.

Kathy