[Gpdd] Health: nebulizer treatments

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 17:20:23 EDT 2006

Hi Stacy and all,
  The vet did use nebulizer treatments on my LIttle One
  when she was ill. I don't know the ratio for the treatment but he did it 2 times a day for a week. She
  responded to it very well, and was on antiboitics as well. He did say you could use one just like for people but again I don't know the doseage. He put here in a small fish tank with a lid and stuck the hose into the fish tank and let it flow into the tank. Good luck with Serendipity, Please know that we all want he to pull thru with flying colors.
  Jimmy Jr. Spunky, Miss Perky, Miss Pooky and slave Birdie

Birdie