[Gpdd] MISC- piggie pooping habits

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Sep 30 18:25:29 EDT 2006

Jaime,

I don't think that this is a health problem, just Molly expressing herself!

Some piggies leave neat little piles in a certain part of their pen others
just scatter them everywhere like confetti! As long as there are plenty of
them, then you've nothing to worry about.

Love to all piggies,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.