[Gpdd] MISC: Not another one!

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 2 12:31:08 EDT 2007

On Graig's list:

we just bought a guinea pig about 1.5 weeks ago because we can not have a cat at our apt. and we wanted to get a pet for our 3 year old that she can pet and play with, however we realize now that she is a bit young for this type of pet......we do not mind cleaning and feeding, she is just rough with him.......so we are looking for a nice home for him to go to (preferably a home with an older child) :) we named him calico, but of course you can name him what you want as well.
we paid about $125 for
guinea pig
cage
big ball for him to roll around the house in
chew toy
nail clippers
brush
you can have it all for $50

This person is located near me so I sent an email asking her to be careful she doesn't sell the GP to someone with reptiles.  I offered to take the GP and find it a good home.  Will let you know if I hear anything.

Dee
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com