[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Passports came in!>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 06:06:00 EDT 2007

Hi all,
It's me Yaya. Our slave finally found our ID cards today, so we are all
ready to go to the pigolympigs now :-D We didn't want to bring a passport.
That thing is too big and i need to bring my cute cheerleading outfit, and
make-up (especially since kiki is there, i could learn so much from her) and
ehm, snacks and my mobile phone etc. Our photos are not as cool as dunya's
but they turned out allright (slave said she sent in colored pigtures but
she got them back black and white, just like hers, it's got something to do
with new rules etc.)
I can't wait to see you guys again!
This is my ID:
http://xs414.xs.to/xs414/07141/Pasp_Yaya.jpg
This is Suus'
http://xs414.xs.to/xs414/07141/Pasp_Suus.jpg
And this is Jan's (doesn't he look sexy ;-) )
http://xs414.xs.to/xs414/07141/Pasp_Jan.jpg
Byebye!
Yaya