[Gpdd] misc; cavy shows

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 08:03:11 EDT 2007

Can anybody help I would really like to go to a cavy show, not to enter Fugly just to see what goes on. Do you have to be a club member to go and where do I start looking to find details.

I live near Heathrow airport so would ideally like a show in the south east corner of England.

Does anyone have any ideas or know of any websites that are worth looking at for information.

Thanks

M + Fugly