[Gpdd] MISC Cavy shows. Fugly and slave.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Apr 3 12:34:34 EDT 2007

The website that you need is  http://www.southerncavyclubuk.com/

They have shows all over the south of England. A few years ago I went to one of their shows with a friend, who was looking to buy some piggies. I was not a member and no-one asked for membership cards at the door. We just walked in.

I've just looked at the website and it looks as though someone, finally, has improved and updated it!

The contact email address is there too in case you fancy joining.

Penny and the Piggyfriends, who are not into showing.