[Gpdd] [CARE] those darned plastic piggy rollaround balls

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Tue Apr 3 14:08:40 EDT 2007

Please understand that those plastic balls sold for guinea pigs to roll
around in are very harmfull  for GP's, their backs don't curve the way a
hamsters does, so the piggy cant make it roll and it has the potentuial for
scaring him to death if not breaking bones if someone rolled him in it.
Please make sure it is disgarded. We have tried many tmes to get the
manufacturer to stop advertising these for piggies but to no avail. A better
thing is a Y shaped piece of platic plumbing pipe piigies run thru them as
tunnels and hide or sleep in them, or get the plastic igloo we call pigloos.

thanks for saving a life
Sany