[Gpdd] MISC: Not another one!

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Tue Apr 3 17:47:12 EDT 2007

Dee

Good for you for offering to find a new home this little piggy...but
please can we ditch the "big ball for him to roll around the house in"!
I imagine this was bought from a pet store...I wish they wouldn't sell
these balls for piggies, so bad for their backs.  A while ago there was
such a ball on the Hagen UK website; I emailed them, and their chief
veterinary officer removed the item from the website.

Kay