[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Duke

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Wed Apr 4 00:32:33 EDT 2007

Hi all,
Well this was supposed to be a happy note for a change.  Duke's been
going along nicely a few tooth trims me always worried but that's
normal.  Then yesterday i found a lump on his right lower jaw :o(  I
knew that this was bad.  Went to the vets this morning he's had an xray
and yes it's an abscess, another one!!  I burst into tears in the vets
office, she was lovely to me and Duke.  They're snowed under with ops at
the moment but he's booked in for the op on Tuesday 10th unless it gets
worse before that.  Unfortunately it's Easter too so this makes it
worse.  He's on Baytril twice a day and metacam once a day, he's still
eating well and he's a whopping 686 grams, i'm very proud of him he did
get to 700+ but he tends to go up and down anyway.
Please cross your paws for our little man, i know that many of you will
remember that he's been thru this before, matter of fact 3 times before.
Thanks again all,

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)