[Gpdd] Miscellaneous Teddy

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 4 15:19:03 EDT 2007

I am sorry I haven't wrote in a while.Teddy is now 10 inches long and weighs
2.9 pounds and he just now got past the 5 month old mark.He is getting so
big I am taking tons of photos which I hope to share soon.I have switched
Teddy's diet as his food was unhealthy for him he is on Kaytee Timothy
complete pellets with sustained release of vitamin C and he loves it to
death it is his favorite.Every time I go to feed him he goes absolutely
crazy for his feed.He still gets his salads twice a day I took him off
parsley because of kidney stone issues no he has never had them but better
to be safe than sorry and he loves cilantro. I found out last night he hats
the hold toilet paper roll with hay inside he slung it around a few times
gave me the stink eye and wheeked and ran off he was waiting for me to get
up and take the hay out of the tube so I did.He wouldn't stop wheeking till
I did it he is spoiled rotten.Well got to run I have to get dinner out of
the frezzer.Teddy sends whicker kisses and hugs to everyone.

Mary Mentz
Marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
 http://home.earthlink.net/~marynwill2006/