[Gpdd] health; uti

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 12:27:16 EDT 2007

Hi sorry to hear Sassy is not well my boy Bubble has cystitis and the he had antibiotics for 2 weeks which didnt clear the problem the vet then washed his hands of him leaving me with a poorly piggie.

I added cranberry juice to his water and the problem cleared up, I then kept him on Cranberry constantly and my he lived to be 6yrs 8mths, dont know if Sassy can have cranberry if it is diabetes may have too much sugar.

My new boy Fugly has cranberry in his water as a preventative measure.

Sending big well get hugs to Sassy
M + Fugly