[Gpdd] Virtual: last wheek for voting for the pigolympig city!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:49:53 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Just a reminder, I you haven't already voted for a PO city then keep in mind
you can only vote (un)til(l) the 7th of April!
So cast your vote on:

http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/875046381.html

Currently the favorite cities are lake elsinore and oxford, both with 13
votes (each 34% of the total 38 votes)
next is Denver with 9 votes, 23%
and last Santa Rosa with 3 votes, 7 %

So vote!!!

And sign up your piggies at:
http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/429046388.html

wheekz and piggie kisses,
the Winky Girls: Lotje, Guiny (normal nipples and behaviour by now!) and
Dunya
coordinating PO slave Mikey

p.s. Dunya wants to know if Stuart wants to be her date for the pigolympigs
p.s.2. I want to reserve 3 seats for pigair from the netherlands (airport in
amsterdam of rotterdam,...its the same to us)
And Guiny and Lotje are looking for a date for the PO. Guiny was wondering
if tea would like to accompany her...
Lotje thought maybe she could teach Duke how to eat a lot of food and
veggies, she's an expert in the field of eating!

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl
Cavia's: http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl