[Gpdd] hello again.

Rey pasmant rdpasmant at verizon.net
Thu Apr 5 21:57:00 EDT 2007

Hello everyone.  For those of you that remember us and to those that are new we would like to say hello.  BooBooBearHare and Fugly are on line at home and ready for action.  Due to some new rules at work, and also not having a computer at home we had to step out and we have lost track of who is who.  The last time we were on their royal highnessess had been married and we thouroughly enjoyed the trip.  Please say hello and welcome us back into the digest.  We are so sad to learn of all the lossess that have occured, and we hope to make new friends and reconnect with old.
For the humans slave my name is Dawna and I have had guineas all of my life.  I love the wheeps the whirls and the purrs that they offer.  I am educated in guinea care and am happy to help.  To the piggies in the group BooBooBearHare is a 4 year old black and white Dutche with a perfect coat and eyes as shiny as black buttons.  Fugly, well she has earned her name.  She is a rescue and a victim of some severe inbredding but she is loving and happy. We say hello and hope to hear from someone soon.  Love and Kisses from my piggies to yours.  Dawna
PS Leah I am sorry for your lose.  It hit us hard and we will miss your crazy stories.  God Bless