[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for Radar

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Apr 6 06:56:53 EDT 2007

Jaime,

I am so sorry to read that little Radar has left for the Rainbow Bridge. Hamsters are such dear little creatures but sadly, like my collection of fancy mice, their lives are so short and we have to give them lots of love while they are with us.

It is even sadder that this should happen to you at a time when you have so much other grief in your life.

Please accept our sincere condolences. Love to Molly and Grumpy Carl.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.