[Gpdd] Misc Welcome new member

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 12:12:10 EDT 2007

Hi Melissa,
  Welcome to the gpdd. This is such a great
  group. I would like to echo the idea of
  adopting piggies from a shelter or humane
  society. They are in need of homes perhaps
  even more because some had to give them up.
  It seems every piggie that I have gotten
  from a pet store has had some sort of
  problem such as a health issue and requires
  lots of Medical attention. Which reminds me
  you should try to find the best rodenttoligost
  in your area also before you get your babies.
  I know that where I adopt my piggies from here
  Omaha at the Humane Society they pay for their
  first check-up at the vets. And all for only $5.
  It's a great way to share your love and get a good
  deal as well.
  When you get your piggies please let us know.
  Wheek have a Roll Call that I try to keep updated
  as much as posible. For you or anyone else
  who would like I will email it to you.
  All you need to send is
  your email addy
  slave(s) name(s)