[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: PIG AIR

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 12:43:02 EDT 2007

Hi everyone, it's I Sailor Willie. I am so excited about the pigolympics. I
have already been training for my events and it's going to be great. I would
like to reserve a seat on pigair and need to fly out of kalamazoo, michigan.
My mommy slave promises to have me at the airport in time for my flight and
everything. she says she will miss me while I am away winning all the gold
"edible" medals in my events.

Hey, Boo Boo Bear Hare and Fugly are you going to join us at the pigolypics
over memorial weekend? check out the info on the digest of information or
email my slave.

Love you all,
Sailor Willie