[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Light for Peter

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 13:16:35 EDT 2007

Penny - I'm afraid I have to agree with you - on all
  counts!  (it does seem it should go the other way
  round, except for the fact that it IS piggies involved,
  so perhaps not!  AND we are likely being nitpicky -
  I started to post this thought before!)
  (well, except that I am NOT going to tell you
  you're an idiot!  of course you're not!)
  It is such an awesome thing that the candle lighting
  was so successful, likely many that we didn't get
  reports on. And just as great that we had such a
  wonderful person to volunteer to track it all for us!
  (you go whichever direction you like!!!)
  Hoppy Easter (again) from the OP's
  (hopefully we will get our computer up and going
  at home again - otherwise, may have to wait til
  Monday to get back on!  grrrr!)
  Susi & the OP's