[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Radar the hamster

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Apr 6 21:33:47 EDT 2007

Jaime, we remember when Radar the tripod hamster came to live with you, and we are so very sorry to hear of his passing.  We will miss the first honorary hamster member of the GPDD.  Please know that Radar had a wonderful life with you and was so lucky to be a beloved member of your family.  We send our condolences.  We also are very sorry to hear of your friend's suicide and your uncle's cancer.  Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday