[Gpdd] Silly: Dunya's trick

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Fri Apr 6 23:15:10 EDT 2007

Dunya is a smart little piggie to deal with the inevitable in the most
pleasant way possible:-) When you said they go to the spot nearest the
kitchen to ask for the shilintong, I could relate. My dear departed Snickers
(the "brains" of the operation) took to standing on two legs in the corner
of their piggie habitat nearest to the kitchen to ask for any treat. Soon
his cagemate Snowball picked up the habit, and finally even the dog would
convene with the piggies by stationing himself on the floor below their
table for treat time. Snickers is gone now, but the rest of us still meet
daily at his treat spot for snack time. Snowball now has a bird toy mirror
with a bell on it for that location. He learned to ring the bell for
service! Yours might enjoy ringing a bell too.

Carla, Snowball and Apache, with Snickers at the Bridge, and Fluff the dog

No viruses found in outgoing message
Scanned by iolo AntiVirus® 1.1.8.4
http://www.iolo.com