[Gpdd] [Misc] Condolences and Pig Olympics

Kim Kyle kkyle1018 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 11:16:31 EDT 2007

Jaime,

  So sorry to read of Radar's passing; I know how hard it is.  He was a lucky little one to have you.  Jaime,
  So sorry to read of Radar's passing; I know how hard it is.  He was a lucky little one to have had you to take such good care of him and give him bunches of love.

  Mikey,
  Stuart is so excited that Dunya asked him to be her date at the Pig Olympics. He said he would be honored. I've been working with him on his manners and how to act with a young lady, he has never met a sow, and I want him to be a little gentleman.  I will send you a photo of Stuart as soon as I can figure out how to do it!  .  Both boys run into the tube when I try to pick them up.  I think to them it's like getting in the car.  After I move one to the playpen, I bring the tube back and the other gets in - very cute.

  Kim, Stuart and Hershey