[Gpdd] Miscellaneous Sir Teddy Good News

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 8 00:27:38 EDT 2007

Hi guys and gals I have wondeful news.I went to guinea pig club and
submitted a picture of Teddy my piggy and Mr piggy my mom's baby for a
screensaver and guess what they were chosen for the screen saver they are in
the third set of pictures to show up on the screen.Mr Piggy is the first to
pop up and mine is the fith one.The web address to download the screen saver
is
http://WWW.guineapigsclub.Com/gp_site/downloads.asp   I hope you enjoy.We
are proud piggy parents.I have good news about Teddy I found a toy that
hangs from the top of his cage it is called a kabob form Petco it comes with
two blocks of wood and a bell you can unscrew the bottom half and put food
in it and I thought he would hate it.Well I put some of his food on it and I
waited no luck so I left to a freinds came back and the food was gone.Know
he rings the bell when I come in the room wanting more food.I also tried him
on strawberries and he went nuts he loves them so I put them on the kabob
Well got to run I haven't had dinner yet and it is 9:30pm ooops .
Mary Mentz
Marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
 http://home.earthlink.net/~marynwill2006/