[Gpdd] MISC: Lining up for treats

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 00:40:01 EDT 2007

I had to laugh about the dog who wanted in on the treats. One of my home
health people brought my cat some traditional treats a while back (he used to want
his own bit of romaine) and he gets them every pm. He chose the time. When
the piggies get their nightly greens! He can be in the other room sound asleep
and no matter HOW quiet one tries to be, he comes rounding the corner, sits in
line and does his loud MEOW. He's very willing to be last but he certainly
intends to be part treat-time.

Alge and the Jolly Rodents