[Gpdd] Miscellaneous Condolences for Buttersctoch

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 8 15:06:35 EDT 2007

I would like to give you my condolences on Butterscotch's passing.I thought
he would pull through without his buddy I guess he just gave up.You were a
good piggy mom don't blame yourself you did what you could for him he was
just to lonely. Butterscotch's passing makes me think of something one of
the girl's said in another group that GP's don't have feelings and they are
mindless and souless but Butterscotch has proved her wrong.

Mary Mentz
Marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
 http://home.earthlink.net/~marynwill2006/