[Gpdd] [MISC] Butterscotch

Corinne Webb cozwebb at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 17:04:02 EDT 2007

To Dear Leah and Blaine

I am so very sorry to hear that your beloved Butterscotch has left for the
Bridge.  I am absolutely stunned.  Both Butterscotch and Brownie Bear were
such beautiful piggies and you were such a wonderful slave to them both.  My
heart is full of sadness for both you and Blaine - tears are streaming down
my face.  Please know that you are in my thoughts.

Much love to you both

Corinne xx

with healing piggie cuddles being sent to you from both
Bradley Pigg and Leonard Walter Shuttlecock xx