[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Butterscotch

Ann Evans ann at hintlink.com
Sun Apr 8 19:56:25 EDT 2007

Dear Leah and Blaine,

I am just so heartbroken and grieving for you. I feared that
Butterscotch would die of a broken heart after he lost Brownie Bear. I
think he just gave up the will to live and fight off the infection. You
did the right thing to help him be united with his beloved Brownie Bear.
There will always be a special place in your hearts and in the the
hearts of all the people that you entertained with your stories and web
pages of your adorable piggys. You taught so many people on the digest
about the proper care of cavies and you opened your home to us so that
we could see how your pampered piggys lived. I have never met you but I
thank you for sharing your triumphs and tragedies with us. Tonight I
will light a candle for Butterscotch and say a pray for you and Blaine
that the good memories will help ease the pain.

Ann and Paul and the 9 piggys of Piggyville Tampa Florida