[Gpdd] BRIDGE: Butterscotch

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Apr 8 23:48:50 EDT 2007

Oh Leah,
     I feel as tho I've just been punched in the stomach. Oh, you poor, poor
thing. I was wondering about the significance of not seeing any posts from you
but then I've been an irregular reader of late.  But the loss of your
precious little Butterscotch so soon after the passing of Brownie....
     Oh, Leah, I am so glad you did what you did when you needed to but truly
shocked that you had to make the decision again so soon after Brownie Bear.
You must be devastated.
     I remember Wilson's nose getting crusted at one point, his nostrils. I
cleaned them and held my 02 in front of him and I could feel the response in
him at once. Not long term but it helped.
     I could do nothing but cry when I saw your subject line. Our pain is
nothing compared to yours but you know that Brownie and Butterscotch belonged to
all of us, and lit up hidden corners of our hearts.
     Our worlds have changed with them gone.
     I do suspect though that the Wilson and his "RV" was waiting to provide
transportation and I'm just as sure that George the G.P. will be on board for
a special welcome.
     They are in a land most faire.

Love and deepest condolences,
Alge and the grieving Jolly Rodents